Thank you for helping us out with the alarm installation in our home. While we were up north over Memorial Day weekend, we had our hot water tank fail, spilling water into our lower level. The water detection system notified Pointe Alarm & Monitoring and we were notified of the problem. When we returned, we shut the water off to the hot water tank, which eliminated a major problem. We also have a carbon monoxide warning system as part of our alarm system. Your installer did a great job making sure we had a strong enough signal, which required a second trip out to the house. Both of us feel secure knowing that someone is monitoring our home while we are away.